Additional information about delivery
- Next day delivery: Orders placed on Thursdays after 12:00 noon and on Fridays will be delivered to you on Tuesday latest.
- Free delivery: It is limited only to Standard UK Delivery.
- No-one at home: If there is no one to receive your delivery at the address, the delivery driver will leave a note which will tell you how to rearrange your delivery. In case of asking for the courier to put the parcel in a secure place, then the customer will be held as the sole party responsible in case of loss or damage. Cotton & Olive will not be held responsible for additional shipping charges if the packages are returned to us due to customer absence, customer errors in the delivery address details, or package refusal.
- Order for several locations: When you place an order, all items in your order must be delivered to the same address. We realize that your order may include gifts that require delivery to several different locations. In these instances, we recommend that you break your items into separate online orders.
- Delivery delays: All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines, even though we try hard to keep our promises. However, we are here to help. If your parcel has not arrived within the expected time, please contact our Customer Services on 01932 506 444 (open 9.00 am – 6.00 pm Monday to Friday) or email email@example.com.
- Non-working days: Saturdays, Sundays, and all Bank holidays are classed as non-working days.
- PO boxes: Unfortunately, we do not deliver to PO boxes.
- Plastic-free packaging: We do our own part, however small, and go plastic-free in our packaging for those who opt-in. We will do our absolute best to deliver our products beautifully intact as much as possible. Only recycled card boxes, white tissue paper, and plastic-free tape will be used for those opting in for plastic-free packaging. The products inside the card box will be wrapped in plain tissue paper in the place of a polybag.The parcel may be more prone to weather adversities in transit and/or waiting outside in case no one is in for collection during delivery and it may not be as pristine as you may expect. Plastic-free packaging requires your acknowledgment of this fact. In case your product has been affected by the adverse weather conditions and you want to return the damaged item for a refund, we would not be able to accept the return and cannot refund it.We are open to your suggestions to improve our plastic-free packaging. Please e-mail us your views and we will be happy to consider them to improve this process. The plastic-free shipping option doesn’t incur any extra cost for our customers.
Returns and exchanges
We want you to be delighted with your purchase but if you are not, you can return any item within 14 days of receipt as long as it is unused and in its original packaging. For full terms and conditions, please click here.