Return & Exchange Procedure
We hope you are delighted with your order. If you are not completely satisfied with a product, please return it to us for an exchange or refund within 14 days of your receipt of the order. Please follow the return and exchange process outlined below.
Items will be refunded or exchanged providing that you have not used the item; it is in the same condition as when you first bought it, i.e. in its original packing; and you have taken reasonable care to ensure that any item is returned to us safely and not damaged in transit. For returns, your cost of postage if any will not be refunded. Any additional shipping costs relating to return or exchange are your sole responsibility.
In the event of any product being faulty, we will either refund or exchange the goods free of charge and cover all costs of postage.
To return your order, please
- Download the Return & Exchange form
- Complete the form as instructed; sign and date it
- Attach the completed form to the parcel
- Pack the order in its original packaging together with the return/exchange form. Please ensure that the contents of the parcel and outer packaging are well protected
- Send the parcel to Returns Dept., Cotton and Olive, Pinehurst, Elgin Rd, Weybridge, KT13 8SW
- Please use a signed delivery for postal/courier service and keep the proof of the postage safe until the resolution of your return
We would strongly recommend using a signed delivery for sending service and obtaining proof of postage as we are not responsible for returns that do not reach us.
We try to process returns as quickly as possible; however, this can take up to 7 days from the date of receipt during busy periods. If you have any queries about an item you have returned please contact our customer services by email email@example.com.
You may cancel an order at any time before it has been processed for shipping by contacting our customer services by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Return Procedure as stated above.